[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone using a Fiberglass front valance panel?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone using a Fiberglass front valance panel?

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD....STAY AWAY FROM SHOWCARS!!! A couple of years ago
i  bought a 68/69 Jav glass bumper..what a piece of crap!!! They
would NOT even talk about replacing it. You could see where they had
used a BEAT ALL TO HELL bumper for the mold..STILL showed HAMMER
marks wherer they straightened the bumper. Was NOT even straight at
all!BEWARE! Just my opinion...--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
eddie walker <moparedwalker@...> wrote:

> I used them for a Plymouth Volare I had. The fiberglass fenders
needed ALOT of prep work and the overall quality wasn't as good as I
expected but I did make them work.I didn't have a problem with them
otherwise.....eddie

> John W Rosa <JohnRosa@...> wrote:  I haven't heard much at all good
about those folks. Use caution.

> John W Rosa
> www.JavelinAMX.com

Sinks

> these guys make it....http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/amc.html

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.