[BaadAssGremlins] Headers on, hood cut!

Hello.
Finally got my headers on. After hours of cutting n grinding, they
work.
Also got the hood cut out to fit the blower thru.
Chk out pics in photo gallery or on my link at the bottom and let me
know if you think it sets up just right.
I think its perfect. Comments (non chevy hating of course, LOL)
welcomed.  Rod