[BaadAssGremlins] gremlin arm rests

ok guys i replaced the arm rests in my grem with the ones that i thought william needed but he didnt, Thanks william i been meaning to grab those anyways lol. anyway the ones i replaced them with i am going to prolly sell, the drivers side is in good shape, the passanger side is a lil tore up, may be able to be fixed tho, there black, and no chrome strip on them. ill take 15 bucks OBO plus shipping for them ill get pics tomm gotta go to school tomm so it wont be  till the afternoon. thanks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS