Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....

Thanks Doc.. They had to be changed around that year somtime. Bill ID.

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:57:21 -0400

Some where they were changed around 71-72. Rick or Eddie could  clarify
it for you.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

From: "Bill Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:33:54 -0000

I had Charles go and get me some interior door rests for my 1970
Hornet, and he sent me some pictures of them, and I am lost for words
and just plain confussed here. I will post some pics shortly, I have to
go and drag my Matador to the girlfriends place so I can get it in a
safe place to part it out. Long story short here......I have the
interior door pulls from a 72 Hornet and they dont match the door
panel! I will post some pics so all can see shortly. I dont know what
to do here. I will also post a pic of the door itself. Maybe someone
here can help me out. Anyway I gotta run...I am late for a meeting with
a tow strap...and this is going to be fun..the girlfriend has never
towed a car on a strap before!! LOL!! Bill Id.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS