Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....

Some where they were changed around 71-72. Rick or Eddie could  clarify
it for you.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I had Charles go and get me some interior door rests for my 1970
Hornet, and he sent me some pictures of them, and I am lost for words
and just plain confussed here. I will post some pics shortly, I have to
go and drag my Matador to the girlfriends place so I can get it in a
safe place to part it out. Long story short here......I have the
interior door pulls from a 72 Hornet and they dont match the door
panel! I will post some pics so all can see shortly. I dont know what
to do here. I will also post a pic of the door itself. Maybe someone
here can help me out. Anyway I gotta run...I am late for a meeting with
a tow strap...and this is going to be fun..the girlfriend has never
towed a car on a strap before!! LOL!! Bill Id.

--- End Message ---