[BaadAssGremlins] eagle headlight doors & driver side front turn lamp wa

[BaadAssGremlins] eagle headlight doors & driver side front turn lamp wanted

I'm still looking for a set of headlight doors and driver side turn lamp for
Paige's 88 Eagle wagon. Actually would consider just driver side lampa dn
headlight door. I emailed a fellow on ebay who has a set of headlight doors
for $10/buy it now; and a driver side turn lamp for $3; can't beat the
prices, however I simply asked him if he would consider shoving all of them
in one box for me if I bought all three items now. I ship a lot and this
stuff would be less than $12 even by Priority Mail. But I guess not.
moneypit77 (104)
Positive Feedback:  100%
Member Since:  Dec-19-99
Location:  IN,United States
Registered On:  www.ebay.com

Item: AMC Eagle Drivers Side front turn signal lens (8053179842)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
moneypit77 is the seller.
---------------------------------------
Hello, I only have the turn signal light for sale, not sure what you mean
about the headlight doors ? Anyway, with the increased ebay fees , postage
fees , and paypal fee's I cant combine shipping. Thanks
So I will probably patiently wait as I guess I can understand the nickle and
dime fees from Priority going up from $3.95 to $4.05 recently. So if anyone
has some of this stuff, please email me, thanks.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx