RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Just saying hello

WELCOME!! I feel that there is some pretty good folks here, even though I have only been here about a month, I enjoy the group....Anyway keep us posted on the MONSTER GREMMIE!! Sounds like its going to be a total bitchin' mud flingin' stump jumpin' kelly humpin' ride!! If ya dont know what a "kelly hump" is..... ask me, maybe i'll tell ya!! LOL!! again WELCOME!!  Bill Id.

From: "ask me,maybe ill tell ya" <gremlinstien@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Just saying hello
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:10:52 -0000

I just found this group and felt that I MUST join. My first Gremlin
was a 74 with a 304 auto, one owner, with 54k on it. I did alot of
5.0 stang eating with it back then. (86ish) I have owned many since,
and still would love to find another worthy of building for the
street. They have become quite hard to find around here.

I am building what I consider the most EVIL gremlin EVER! It will be