Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just saying hello

Welcome what ever your name is.
 Good luck with your frankenstien build. I am sure it will turn some heads when you're done. I have seen one other 4x4 gremlin.
 Davis

"ask me,maybe ill tell ya" <gremlinstien@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just found this group and felt that I MUST join. My first Gremlin
was a 74 with a 304 auto, one owner, with 54k on it. I did alot of
5.0 stang eating with it back then. (86ish) I have owned many since,
and still would love to find another worthy of building for the
street. They have become quite hard to find around here.

I am building what I consider the most EVIL gremlin EVER! It will be