Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:17 AM
Subject: '73 Javelin

Eddie,
    I just wanted to say "thanks" for letting me post my classified ad on your website. I really needed the car sold and moved by the end of this month. A gentleman has put a deposit on the car and will be picking it up in April. I have a couple of other people who are interested if he doesn't pick the car up. I really love this car and did not want to scrap it. Thanks again.
Erick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS