Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: headers wanted

I wish I still had my two vega matics....the x blew both of em' up!! I used to have a 72 GT hatchback and a 73 wagon....and that is one of the reasons she is an X! LOL!! AMC's RULE Bill Id.

From: eddie walker <moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: headers wanted
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:51:18 -0800 (PST)

A 401 with headers fits perfect in a Vega. you just stick the collectors thru the rust holes

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if anyone has ever gone on a chevy site and asked for a set of headers that will fit an amc 401 in a vega?
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I called him and told him about Sanderson Headers. Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
wrote:

> PLEASE HELP!!! L@@KING for some hedders that will fit a 350
chev.in my 69
> am.rambler.It has a 4speed in it. Any info would
help...THANKS...Wayne