Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:03 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 AMX $1100/obo

I called this guy march 19th and tried to send money. He said it was sold. Is this an old digest?

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, I have a 72 AMX that I saved from being sold to the non-AM market.
304 2bbl, 3speed manuel with console, PS. 86k miles. Wine colored/black
interior. Non posi, manuel drums. I bought complete disc brake set-up from a
Concord, it can go with car. Dash, console and door panels are good. rear
panels are dry but not cracked. Floor pans are good with 1 quarter sized
hole in rear. Lower rear 1/4 panels are bad. ft bumper is bent upward. basic
body panels are straight. So is glass. If it had AC, Id keep it. $1100.00
obo. Thanks Eddie for the space. Rick Cain Rickcain2@xxxxxxxx 205 322 8290
Anyone interested in the vehicle please give Rick a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx