Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

I am running that combination on my 74X and you will
need headers, a 360cfm carb, and a cam of your choice.
She comes out of the hole pretty good and can still
wrap the speedo needle all the way when I'm a little
bit crazy. I also swapped a rear out of a V8 when mine
started to leak but never knew what it was so can't
say. I now have a leaking rear main so I'm going in
and will probably do a little tweaking while there.

--- Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hey i am thinking about taking my 258 6 cyl from a
> 2bbl intake to a 4bbl, first of all do yall know
> where i can buy the intake manifold for a 4bbl? also
> what else would i have to do?? any reply is
> appricated thanks yall

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX