Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Charles, the electric choke is just what it says...an electric choke. Wire it into a hot wire (key on) and thats it. Stay away from big carbs...they dont work on smaller motors like inlines. TOO much fuel is a bad thing, the 390 will work really well. If ya want a bigger than that Holley has the 465....same thing just more fuel but not enough to make it puke. But you have to have spark and cam degree to get all of the fuel.  Eddie Stakes has a good page on building an inline...check that out also...give ya an idea of what it takes...BESIDES MONEY!! LOL!! As far as the emissions thing..you would need to check your state laws. Do you have mandatory emmission tests??? Do you have to have an emmisions test to license your car? Hope that helps...Bill Id.

From: "Charles Burch" <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:13:13 -0600

ok im looking at holley carbs atm the only 390 4bbl im seeing is electric choke, how would i use this? or is there a way i could make it manual? it is also saying that its only legal for off highway use, http://www.holley.com/0-8007.asp then click the 3 and read for the amber sign. would this work in missouri. or what other one would you recomend, but i would like a 600