Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Thanks Terry.. I appreciate that! I need to get started on this car. Leave my Hornet alone for some time and get that Intake and header out of the car and start getting it stripped down for body work and paint. I need to take the motor down, I have 2 different motors to work with and I still have the origianl block!! Between the Hornet, and scrounging parts and part car(s) and trying to make room and looking for a job, ect, ect..... LIFE GOES ON!! Thanks Again Terry. Bill Id.

From: Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:07:36 +0000

I understand what you are saying. That would look good under the hood.
Especially with all the chrome.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

From: "William Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 01:25:27 +0000

Terry....YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY.....right! But, a stock inline does have more low end tourqe than a V-8, but, also a inline has no top end speed! To get speed, your gears have to be higher, if you run a lower gear in the rear....you will go through the gears like a mad man!! Yes, I have spent a wad of cash on mine, all the plating was kind of for free. I had a hard time finding the right combination as far as carburation goes. The next time and here real shortly(if I can ever find a job!) I would love to run Cliffords Fuel Injection system. BUT!! 4,300 bucks is a big fat wad to spend, for fuel injection...but man that would be out of this world!! Or you can run a six pack, Clifford also offers that too!! 3 side draft webers!! Terry is right, you can build a V-8 for the cost of a mild inline, Its all what the owner wants to do.... But a beefed up inline is UNIQUE just like a Gremlin is..... Bill Id.