Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

I understand what you are saying. That would look good under the hood.
Especially with all the chrome.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---

Terry....YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY.....right! But, a stock inline does have more low end tourqe than a V-8, but, also a inline has no top end speed! To get speed, your gears have to be higher, if you run a lower gear in the rear....you will go through the gears like a mad man!! Yes, I have spent a wad of cash on mine, all the plating was kind of for free. I had a hard time finding the right combination as far as carburation goes. The next time and here real shortly(if I can ever find a job!) I would love to run Cliffords Fuel Injection system. BUT!! 4,300 bucks is a big fat wad to spend, for fuel injection...but man that would be out of this world!! Or you can run a six pack, Clifford also offers that too!! 3 side draft webers!! Terry is right, you can build a V-8 for the cost of a mild inline, Its all what the owner wants to do.... But a beefed up inline is UNIQUE just like a Gremlin is..... Bill Id.