Re: [BaadAssGremlins] lordy lordy

Happy Birthday, Eddie. It's a  great picture and sounds like (as we
Norwegians say) a pretty good OK day. As we get older we take joy in
different things, and it sounds like you have found some good ones. I always
enjoy your posts--you have a talent for writing. The AMC world is a better
place because of what  you do with your website.
Onree in Nebraska

By the way, looking back from 64--47 just looks younger all the time.

on 3/26/06 6:05 PM, Eddie Stakes at eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx did
write: