[BaadAssGremlins] lordy lordy

Before I head out this evening, here is a funny photo to ruin your supper!
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/47th_bd.jpg

Not sure how the rest of the world spends their 47th birthday, but this one
has been different, only because I guess my dad died a few months ago. So
just brother Tommy & me.

However with temps today in the upper 70s, and great Chamber of Commerce
weather, really breezy though, this is what happened not that anyone cares,
but I have a few minutes to type it so maybe you read it.

Made kids breakfast.
Fed dogs.
Read Houston Chronicle (except funnies, I leave those for night and read
before go to bed)
Put stabilizer link kit on 68 Rebel convertible "machine" (and someone asked
me the other day what part number it is; it is K3105 MOOG fro O'Reillys.
Painted 401 emblems with kids paintbrush
Planted lots of bulbs and flowers
Changed oil on Rebel, and man, was it sludge
Answered 6 emails
Took shower
Opened card from kids, no money in it, damn.
Watched a small art of George Mason knock out Uconn, boy all my picks are
gone.
Waiting for Costa Rican babysitter to come over and watch the kiddies for a
few hours so Paige & me can go out to eat.
Yup, that is about it, as uneventful as one can get. Brother Tommy turned 50
two days ago, not sure what he did but hope it was a good one. We did talk
for a little bit about mom, dad, and stuff like throwing oranges at cars in
the 60s on I-37 down in Corpus Christi. We quit thorwing rocks fromt he
railroad tracks after a car we hit was my uncle and he came back around and
knew where the rocks had come from, so we got butts blistered with Hot
Wheels tracks which leaves orange Go Pack stripes on your ass. So we could
'get away' with oranges, but no more rocks. Funny how you remember some
stuff on birthdays!

PS: the hair in the photo will be coming off shortly, it is a lion mane, but
is going to be donated to kids with cancer here at M. D. Anderson as the
hospital uses long hair to make wigs for the kids. So after more than a year
it is time to lop it off. That is Jacob on the left, who is 3, and Noah on
the right who is 4, and many of you know Paige, my wife of 17+ years, from
many of the meets we have attended and vended at.

Everyone have a good night, send NOS "gifts" to below, hee hee,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx