[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Real braided fuel line and header problem solved!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Real braided fuel line and header problem solved!

Yea I checked out yer journal. I posted it here for ya to. Its nice
to have a place to keep pics n such so you can see yer progress.
Lookin good! Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Rod,
>    I started my journal!
>    Today I got the rear end back together, and bead blasted my
intake, then sndblasted 1/2 of the engine bay. I am sick of
sandblastin so I came in to rest. I will finish up the sand blasting
tomorrow. Then It will be time to weld in the replacement pannels
and paint it with some SEM rust shield.