Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SX/4

I could use the rear bumper endpieces if in good (not broken or brittle)
condition. Also black or dark blue interior bits.
The five-speed is unique to the Eagle--meaning that the output shaft mates
to a transfer case, not a driveshaft--so won't work for Spirit or Concord.
Makes it rare, but also not as much demand. WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION?
Onree in Nebraska

on 3/21/06 7:47 PM, Bryan Wilson at rookie9621@xxxxxxxxx did write: