[BaadAssGremlins] doors for Bart

Bart, I have a 77 Hornet AMX that I will be parting out this spring.
The doors are in great shape from what I remember but I will double
check the condition of both doors and get back to you by tomorrow.
Depending on how soon you need them, will be up to you. Are you going
to the Ohio Nationals or know someone going there to pick them up for
you ,as I could bring them with me. Otherwise I would have to figure
the best way to ship them from Minnesota. The price we can work out
after I see what shape they are truly in tomorrow when I check them
out. Bob from MN