Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: performance in the real world...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: performance in the real world...

In a message dated 3/22/2006 11:50:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Got well over a foot of snow the last few days--I'd put any of my three Eagles up against my 304 1973 Gremlin, or anybody's 401 with yard-wide tires--to see what a little real-world "high performance" is like. There is more to performance than going a short distance in a straight line. Gave my neighbor a ride to work yesterday afternoon--his bloated Ford F-350 got stuck IN HIS DRIVEWAY.
Onree in snowy Nebraska
siiigh,your preaching  to the choir dude,i don't care if your eagle moves mountains,i never liked the cars and like i said earlier,unless they are mounted on a monster truck frame or have a fire breathing blown Hemi they really have no place on here.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS