Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RED Gremlin X on the cover of Hemmings Classic Ca

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RED Gremlin X on the cover of Hemmings Classic Cars..other AMC's also

I just subscribed!
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JUST received my copy of the May 06 mag. Is that
Donnie Solomons Gremlin?Also inside...Several AMC's
mentioned as cars to collect,Gremlin,Matador
coupe,71-79 Scout 11 with amc power,74-79
Cherokee,..etc.Also the 57 REBEL is
shown.....states..the "FIRST MUSCLE CAR"!!An article
titled.."GM could learn alot from AMC"...Then the
quote....."American Motors in my opinion, is one of
the MOST significant automakers of all time"!!
THEN...History of Automobile design...."One year only
Ramblers still make a styling statement". NOW...how
cool is this!! ANY AMC nut that does NOT
subscribe...do so now!!! Support an AMC friendly
publication. Happy reading,Joe