[BaadAssGremlins] Da Grill Resto Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Da Grill Resto Progress

The 3 broken mounting points out the 4 for mounting the signal lights
are done and the one good is re-enforced with plexi-glass. I just love
that Plastic Welding System 2 part epoxy. It completely dries complete
in 1 hour, not like some that say over night. I still have to make
completely new ears on each end of the grill for the plugs that the
screws go into that hold the grill to the headlight doors and re-enforce
the grill mounting points. I might as well re-enforce the other mounting
points now while it is out of the car. I got 10 hours in it so far just
fixing broken parts. Until I removed it I didn't know it was cracked
anywhere. I thought it was just going to be a PIA paint job. Oh well I
should have realized that since nothing I have done on this car was ever
easy I don't know why I though this would be just a re-paint. At least I
can still drive the car. Coming out of the Dr's office I got a
compliment on the car. It makes all the time and money and aggravation
at times worth it. :-)
"Doc"