Re: [BaadAssGremlins] REL: wanted 9" ford rear/v8crossmember.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] REL: wanted 9" ford rear/v8crossmember.

All the major co's make em. Currie, Strange, Moser, one can be had for arround 1800.00
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
For those with bucks some one makes new 9" rears to the specks you want.
I can't think of the company's name off hand. CRS :-)
"Doc"