Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mileage

My car does the same thing after sitting, ya have to pump the shit out of it. I did get a new carter carb with the car, but I just used it on the 50 dodge , so I'll keep my fingers crossed. As far as mileage goes mine is for crap also. I have had people tell me it is because of the weight, and thats why they put fairly large tanks in them. My son figured the gas thing out as he was driving the Grem instead of his f150 with a  5.0 thinking it would be cheaper. Said it was a lot cooler ,but not cheaper.  Paul in Det

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
had a similar starting problem with the Spirit I just
bought and it was due to a crack in one of the rubber
gas lines by the tank allowing the gas to siphon back
to the tank and then need extra crankiing to get the
line filled, but extra pumps weren't needed(2~3)