Re: [BaadAssGremlins] milage

put on a reman carb, make sure tire presure is at reccommended PSI and all tires are equal, Make sure the brakes are in proper working order nothing draging, Be sure trans is not slipping and working properly.
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ok guys ive done everything i can think of to get better milage out of my grem, its a 6 cyl 258, new air filter, its timed right, new oil and filter, need to do trans fluid, new plugs and wires and dist cap. im only getting 7-10 mpg is this normal for a grem?? what else can i do?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS