[BaadAssGremlins] milage

ok guys ive done everything i can think of to get better milage out of my grem, its a 6 cyl 258, new air filter, its timed right, new oil and filter, need to do trans fluid, new plugs and wires and dist cap. im only getting 7-10 mpg is this normal for a grem?? what else can i do?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS