Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the radio man

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the radio man

I wrote my first post without really reading the guys ad. I just reread it. He
has changed it from what he was saying before. If I remember right when the
thing first came out he was saying that they were OEM radios out of AMC's. It
doesn't say that anymore. He is saying that are new RCA radios that will fit
Gremlins and they come with a AMC sticker. I agree a cheap looking AMC
sticker. I think all that shit you gave that guy before did some good.
Terry