Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

In a message dated 3/16/2006 4:47:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pdgable@xxxxxxx writes:
Bart,
What I want to know is..
How the hell did you find this picture? Were you actually reading the
idiotic missives of this turd? I had to go through like two months of
this guys stupid "thoughts" to find the reference. I don't see how
comments from this jackass about Gremlins should get anyone riled up
as he obviously has the intellect of a flea but....  He does have a
Guestbook though. If everybody posts a Gremlin comment, that might
get a point across to him.
Paul
BTW, Put Flowmasters on my Gremlin. It sounds a 1000 times cooler!!
I was googling for gremmie pics and came upon Joe Jesus's site but i never read his ramblings LOL,what type of flows you add to your gremlin?the 2 or 3 chambered? they all the way out the back?,now get rid of that vinyl top and add some Centerline rims and yer good to go :)
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS