[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

Bart,
What I want to know is..
How the hell did you find this picture? Were you actually reading the
idiotic missives of this turd? I had to go through like two months of
this guys stupid "thoughts" to find the reference. I don't see how
comments from this jackass about Gremlins should get anyone riled up
as he obviously has the intellect of a flea but....  He does have a
Guestbook though. If everybody posts a Gremlin comment, that might
get a point across to him.
Paul
BTW, Put Flowmasters on my Gremlin. It sounds a 1000 times cooler!!