Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know where Dennis Sinks is?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know where Dennis Sinks is?

Im right here....And Im on the amc forums as Gremx..  I mailed a mint Gremlin X on card the first of this month..........I have not seen the Hornet either
Did you send email to dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx ?  I havent gotten anything there from ya?
I have 10 gremlins now, so if the other one doesnt show up....I'll send another and priority mail it and post tracking here...

Can you track the one you sent to me?

Did you send it to
Dennis Sinks Jr
St louis Mo 63129

I sent the gremlin to
Bart Mangrum
5607 Winter Garden Parkway
Ft Peirce FL 34951

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I had a JL Hornet i wanted to trade for a JL Gremlin so he says he's got one and i sent him the hornet and yet to hear anything from him.no answer from his emails notta.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS