[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know who's Gremlin this is?

Ok.
Look at this dudes front end, then go look at mine. His is the look
I want in a front end. Anyone know how he got that look? Is it with
new springs? Any ideas on how to contact him? Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 3/16/2006 4:47:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> pdgable@... writes:
>
> Bart,
> What I want to know is..
> How the hell did you find this  picture? Were you actually reading
the
> idiotic missives of this  turd? I had to go through like two
months of
> this guys stupid  "thoughts" to find the reference. I don't see
how
> comments from this  jackass about Gremlins should get anyone riled
up
> as he obviously  has the intellect of a flea but....  He does have
> Guestbook  though. If everybody posts a Gremlin comment, that
might
> get a point  across to him.
> Paul
> BTW, Put Flowmasters on my Gremlin. It sounds a 1000  times
cooler!!

> I was googling for gremmie pics and came upon Joe Jesus's site but
i never
> read his ramblings LOL,what type of flows you add to your gremlin?
the 2 or 3