Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know where Dennis Sinks is?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone know where Dennis Sinks is?

In a message dated 3/16/2006 6:08:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I just Called My Mom and Dads Neighbor at the Farm. He kinda watches
the place when My parents go rv'ing in the winter.
He's gonna run up there and see if it got sent there.

I'd go.....But its 250 miles away! LOL!

I'll be on the lookout for the hornet....
why didn't it go to where you live?and it damn well better be there cuz i used the exact address you sent me.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS