Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMX flairs wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMX flairs wanted

You see so few of those 77 AMX flairs with the front air dam and never
78 ones. I have never seen a set of 78 ones, a full or partial set for
sale. I don't care what the price is if I can afford it. But I am not
going to hassle about a few bucks for  shipping from the USA to Canada.
I seen only  3 77 sets with the front air dam for sale in the last 6
years. I bought 2 of them and put Rick onto the guy who he bought the
front flairs and air dam from. One set I am going to strip the paint off
and paint the orange like my orange car came with has 3 extra flairs.
The other set I bought from John Rosa just for the front air dam I need
for my yellow car to replace the damaged one. The flairs were in so so
shape as John said after the owner of the car riveted and Bondo'd them
to the car. The air dam is restorable after it is stripped of the paint.
I sold the rest of the flairs to a member here cheap since with some
work they were repairable. I just didn't need them or have the room to
store them. The bottom line is If you find it and need it get the money
from your ATM, kiss your wife's ass, beg mommy and daddy for a loan on
your allowance if you can, but buy it while you can. Ordinary parts are
harder to come buy now never mind one year only parts. Fortunately for
me I don't have to beg borrow or steal if I want somthing but have had
to in the past.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Yuo Doc, you are right, I would buy them if i needed them even if in Moscow.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx