From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Jones
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:31 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Nice '70 Hornet SC360 SST w/304 on Ebay?

How can all numbers match if it has an engine out of a "74 ???

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice looking Avondale, Arizona car with a Torqueflite. Sure wish it had
the original engine. the 304 is from a '74. Evil Bay Item 4622548980.
Think he should take bids. Just has a Buy It Now of $3500. I don't know
if he'll get that...

Ralph

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS