Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stock V8 springs with 2 inch drop??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stock V8 springs with 2 inch drop??

You might want to read their spec section on cutting springs  BEFORE you try cuttin those coils. There is a lot more to it than one would think.....; Paul in Det

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eaton said they have 73 Gremlin V8 springs I can get with a 2 inch
drop. They dont know how much it will actually drop over mine now if
any.
Think I should just try cutting a coil before spending 183 bucks? I
hate how my ca sets in the front. Looks like I got a straight axle
front end on it. Rod

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS