RE: [BaadAssGremlins] A Little Tweaking

Got a question for you. How does the belt go to the alternator. If I remember
correctly my alternator runs off the A/C compressor. I often wonder what I
would do if the compressor would lock up. I did start my Gremlin over the
weekend. It started right up. I wanted to take it for a drive but it was
raining. Next winter I hope I have a garage at my house. I finally got all my
kids out of my mothers house. I hope to sale it over the summer and build me a
garage. The house is in real bad shape but it does have a decent garage. I
hope I get enough out of it to build me a decent garage.
Terry