Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stock V8 springs with 2 inch drop??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stock V8 springs with 2 inch drop??

Rod,
 Spend the 183 like your life depends on it. Cause it does. leave it to the pro's. Never cut a coil it's just dangerous. What about Springsnthings.com?
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eaton said they have 73 Gremlin V8 springs I can get with a 2 inch
drop. They dont know how much it will actually drop over mine now if
any.
Think I should just try cutting a coil before spending 183 bucks? I
hate how my ca sets in the front. Looks like I got a straight axle
front end on it. Rod