[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: RE: Motor Max 1/24th Gremlins, other 1/64th AMCs

[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: RE: Motor Max 1/24th Gremlins, other 1/64th AMCs ?...

 Here's the response I finally got about the Motor Max
1/24th Gremlins. I sent another E, asking if they're
not released yet, how come there's some on Ebay for
sale? LOL. Anyway, I sent another E back for info on a
possible 1/64th release of AMC diecasts in the new
Motormax " Fresh Cherries" series being sold in
Wal-marts now ( currently all Ford - '70 Pinto, '70
Maverick, '77 Mustang II ). Stay 'tooned!

Jerry