[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 205 -vs- 215 70 Series Tires & Rear Sway Bar

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 205 -vs- 215 70 Series Tires & Rear Sway Bar

Larry,
I took it off a late 79-82ish Concord 2 door.  The
sway bar will bolt right up.  If you take a look under
the frame, the holes and threads are already there
just waiting to be filled!

BLDFW
Dallas, TX