Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of some taillight lenses...

if you dont need them right away i think i can hook ya up with a pair off a parts car down by my farm house, i dont know when im going down again but when i do ill look, and email me a pick of the back of ur car if possible to see if it is the same car that were thinking of it will work, send it to warlocke@xxxxxxxxx we should be going down next week or week after.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of some taillight lenses...

Anyone can point me in the right direction for some taillights for a 70
Hornet, besides EVILBAY. I have been just about everywhere with in a
100 mile radius of my home town with no luck. I dont need N.O.S. stuff,
just somthing that is decent. Need to replace the busted ones. Bill
Lewiston Id.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS