Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Snow Ball Club

The wife was delighted to see Jack in the box in Texas. At dinner tonight she wanted to know if Eddie could overnight some cheeseburgers to Mi.  LOL  Paul

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No Paul, that is the SC/360 with tons of kids clothes piled on it in the background, sort of makes it look like Barney Fife's car though! For all you poor SOBs that still have winter it was 78 today here, time to drive AMC. Hell, all I drive is aMC so everyday is drive AMC. Speaking of which I was going to put the kids seats in the Rebel and the back seat belts are short on the mail plugs. I thought maybe it was just for convertible, so went in garage where I have boxes of seat belts, inclduing a whole Rebel set and same length, as those came out of a two door. So guess can't put kids seats in two door either.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx