[BaadAssGremlins] Apology....PLEASE READ

[BaadAssGremlins] Apology....PLEASE READ

Ok guys,i kinda went off about that milling
intake/heads deal!! I didn't mean to offend anyone.
I've had ALOT MORE imporatnt issues going on around
here...besides the head/intake milling . Guess that
was the last thing needed to trigger a
explosion/blowout! My wife most lkely is losing her
job!A foreign outfit(camel powered) is buying out the
convient store /gas station chain she works for. So
far they have fired all employees at every station
they already bought here in Illinois! WORSE...that
EXACT SAME THING happened to her just THREE years
ago.Foreigners (camels again)bought the store
chain...fired everyone.Good thing i had some $$$ saved
before i got laid-off.No excuse for raving at you
guys...BUT..trying to let you know why my nerves are
SHOT!! I've been working on my 401 to helpe stay
calm...didn't need the head/intake fiasco added in.I
sincerely hope you will accept my apology...Joe ps..i
still need to know how much to mill them? Thankyou