Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Apology....PLEASE READ

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Apology....PLEASE READ

Joe no apology needed on this end, I understand stress. My best wishes for
you and your wife. Hopefully she can quickly recover like she did last time.
Paige lost her job two years ago and boy, it was tough keeping her in a half
assed good mood and chin up to go out and find something. She found
something and is happy now over a year later and just got a raise of $2000 a
year, which in AMC-speak is one NOS 70 AMX grill, or a Pacer and Hornet
wagon that runs, or for Jerry & John....501 Johnny Lightnings. But you
support her and help her laugh in the tough times, lean on each other, shit
I sound like a poor man's Dr. Phil with hair but not his $$$.

Hang in there Joe, better times ahead for you and wife. I don't think anyone
here is not pulling for you!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825