RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Apology....PLEASE READ

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Apology....PLEASE READ

Joe, one good thing about this group is that they are a bit more laid back
than some others and don't get too upset when somebody has to vent.  don't
worry about it.

I'm no techie either, and haven't taken the time to read this article, but
perhaps this link will be helpful.  I'll continue to look for others that
may have the info you need.

http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/wagoneer/401/

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304