From: Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 01:13:17 +0000
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ohio Nationals

The more I think about it the more I like your idea of us getting together at
the Nationals. My better half say she is going but if it is like every thing
else concerning my hobbies I will be driving my Gremlin up to Dayton by myself
the Thursday before the show. Without her I will be looking for someone to
hang out with. Thinking about it with her I will still be looking for someone
to hang out with. LOL.  Wondering how many will get there early and how many
are planning on going to the banquet Saturday night. I noticed AMO doesn't
have anything planned for Friday night. Maybe we could get together for a
burger, steak or something and go to a local cruise or something. If we could
get a few of us to go anywhere together in our cars we would draw a crowd.
Terry