RE: [BaadAssGremlins] The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....photo.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....photo.

Glad you liked. And for those so inclined, here's a
few more showing a large portion of the loose AMC
diecasts I have (meaning I have FAR more than these
still in their packages, and several other loose ones
I didn't bother digging out).

The new white with red Gremlin, up close...
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/JLgrem2.jpg

The modern JL's first AMC offering (1995?)..
The SS/AMX of Shirley Shahan...two versions-
The first in proper RWB with hard plastic tires,
And the Limited Edition boxed version with rubber
tires (and very skinny ones up front). The LE also
got a polished base instead of the dull gray (see
bumper)...
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/JLdragons.jpg

The JL James Bond Hornet with Corgi's larger version...
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/CorgiBond.jpg

JL's many variations of the '72 AMX, including (starting
in back) both '97 Toy Fair exclusive versions, The Eckerd
exclusive, the KayBee Toys exclusive (loose bronze at
right), the five solid-color regular versions, the two
Mail Order Only 'T-stripe'-equipped cars (orange and
white), and the Classic Plastic Johan models version
(yellow).
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/JLjavs.jpg

Most of the Matchbox '72 AMX versions, including the
very first- the one on top of the box (light green with
chrome scoop), with the two other greens, the two metallic
blues, the medium blue 'Cam Cracker', the rare red (came
in a race set of some sort), a custom-painted version I got
on eBay, and the dark green with horse trailer set.
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/MBjavs.jpg

The MB Javelin mold was later ruined to create the 'Pro-
Stocker' AMX. Ususally a plain grey, a HTF version had metal
flake in the paint (left), while the rare 'Dr. Pepper'
version may be a European-only variant.
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/RareJavs.jpg

Speaking of European versions, these odd ones are from
Eastern Europe.
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/EuroJavs.jpg

How about some group shots...
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/amcs01.jpg