[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin t-shirts at Wal-mart are now discounted....1/2

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin t-shirts at Wal-mart are now discounted....1/24th Gremlin hunt is on...

Found the " Roll like a rock star" AMC Gremlin shirts
put on discount rack at the Wal-marts now, only $5
each. I've got 8-10 now, so that'll hold me for
awhile. :) I bought some back when they were regular
price, and a few more on discount. Figured I'd get'em
while I could.
  I found no Motormax 1/24th Gremlin diecasts at my
local mall, only Motormax I found were 1/43rd size.
Not sure they even carry 1/24th. I've been trying to
contact Motormax directly, but their website is down,
so I emailed their sales to find out where their
distributors / retailers are in Virginia, if any. Only
place I found was NJ online. Hopefully I'll find some
somewhere. :)

Jerry

Jerry Casper , owner of 16 AMCs , including:

'78 Gremlin GT / '70 Javelin / '70 Hornet / '79 Pacer / '76 Matador coupe / 1 V-8 Spirit

'57 Chevy 210 4-door
'55 Chevy Suburban

Hobbies : scale model trains ( G, O-27, HO, TT, N ), Garden Railroading, slot cars ( all scales ), scale aircraft and rockets

Esoteric interests : Blimps and Dirigibles, UL Aircraft ( sub - amphibious ), rideable scale trains, weird science and engineering