[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....photo.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The new white/red JL Gremlin has arrived....photo.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@...>
wrote:

> Glad you liked. And for those so inclined, here's a
> few more showing a large portion of the loose AMC
> diecasts I have (meaning I have FAR more than these
> still in their packages, and several other loose ones
> I didn't bother digging out).
>
> The new white with red Gremlin, up close...
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/JLgrem2.jpg
>
> The modern JL's first AMC offering (1995?)..
> The SS/AMX of Shirley Shahan...two versions-
> The first in proper RWB with hard plastic tires,
> And the Limited Edition boxed version with rubber
> tires (and very skinny ones up front). The LE also
> got a polished base instead of the dull gray (see
> bumper)...
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/JLdragons.jpg
>
> The JL James Bond Hornet with Corgi's larger version...
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/CorgiBond.jpg
>
> JL's many variations of the '72 AMX, including (starting
> in back) both '97 Toy Fair exclusive versions, The Eckerd
> exclusive, the KayBee Toys exclusive (loose bronze at
> right), the five solid-color regular versions, the two
> Mail Order Only 'T-stripe'-equipped cars (orange and
> white), and the Classic Plastic Johan models version
> (yellow).
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/JLjavs.jpg
>
> Most of the Matchbox '72 AMX versions, including the
> very first- the one on top of the box (light green with
> chrome scoop), with the two other greens, the two metallic
> blues, the medium blue 'Cam Cracker', the rare red (came
> in a race set of some sort), a custom-painted version I got
> on eBay, and the dark green with horse trailer set.
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/MBjavs.jpg
>
> The MB Javelin mold was later ruined to create the 'Pro-
> Stocker' AMX. Ususally a plain grey, a HTF version had metal
> flake in the paint (left), while the rare 'Dr. Pepper'
> version may be a European-only variant.
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/RareJavs.jpg
>
> Speaking of European versions, these odd ones are from
> Eastern Europe.
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/EuroJavs.jpg
>
> How about some group shots...
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/amcs01.jpg
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/amcs02.jpg
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/amcs03.jpg
> http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/amcs04.jpg
>
> A silly, sick bastard....I know.
>
> John
>
> Hey John, you are not a silly, sick bastard!! Thats a really cool
collection and I am happy that people collect stuff like that!! Its
good to see it! I think that its cool and I had no idea that there is
stuff like that out there. Way cool! Keep collecting! Bill Lewiston
ID.

Wheels