[BaadAssGremlins] New Motormax 1/24th Gremlin diecast out!

[BaadAssGremlins] New Motormax 1/24th Gremlin diecast out!

 Wow, just found out about these last night thru Ebay,
diecast Gremlin, has wire wheel covers, roof rack and
roof spoiler, so far seen them in black, blue, and
green. Guess I'll be heading to the local Mall, where
I know they sell Motormax cars. Haven't seen them
anywhere else except K-B toy stores. Well, Wal-mart
sells a limited selection of MOtormax, usually not the
1/24s, though. Anyway, guess I'll get dressed to head
out and "shop". LOL. Later,

Jerry

Jerry Casper , owner of 16 AMCs , including:

'78 Gremlin GT / '70 Javelin / '70 Hornet / '79 Pacer / '76 Matador coupe / 1 V-8 Spirit

'57 Chevy 210 4-door
'55 Chevy Suburban

Hobbies : scale model trains ( G, O-27, HO, TT, N ), Garden Railroading, slot cars ( all scales ), scale aircraft and rockets

Esoteric interests : Blimps and Dirigibles, UL Aircraft ( sub - amphibious ), rideable scale trains, weird science and engineering